As a family lawyer, I am committed to helping clients do what’s best for their families, particularly their children. I have extensive experience with highly complex custody and financial cases, including cases involving domestic violence, substance abuse and mental health issues. I understand the emotional and psychological issues affecting families in a separation and divorce, and I am dedicated to helping clients find a solution that prioritizes their families’ well-being.
I received my J.D. from American University Washington College of Law in Washington, DC in 2011. While in law school, I was a member of the Student Advisory Board for the Center for Human Rights and Humanitarian Law and a student attorney in the Domestic Violence Clinic, where I helped clients obtain civil protection orders and immigration relief as victims of intimate partner violence.. After law school, I clerked for the Honorable Cathy Hollenberg Serrette, Coordinating Judge of the Family Division in the Circuit Court for Prince George’s County, Maryland and for the Senior Judges of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals.
Prior to joining the Miller Law Group, I developed extensive litigation experience as an associate at Delaney McKinney, LLP where I litigated multiple custody and divorce matters in the Maryland and District of Columbia courts. With the Miller Law Group, I have continued my litigation practice while also focusing on my practice as a mediator.
My goal is to provide my clients with the legal and emotional support they need to divorce with dignity.
- New York
- Maryland (inactive)
- District of Columbia (inactive)
- B.A., Colgate University (magna cum laude, 2008)
- J.D., American University Washington College of Law (cum laude, 2011)
- Westchester County Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- District of Columbia Bar Association
- Maryland State Bar Association
- Mediation Training, Center for Understanding in Conflict
- Collaborative Law Training, Connecticut
- Best Interest Attorney Training, Maryland State Bar Association