Information we collect
We collect personal information by submission, such as your name and email, through a contact form, or through the use of our services, such as operating system and browser information, including IP Addresses. Information about a user’s browsing actions does not identify any individual and is only used for Site improvement.
How is your personal data collected?
- We use different methods to collect data from and about you including through:
- Direct Interactions: You, or your representative, may provide us identity data by filling in forms or corresponding with us or our third-party data processors via mail, phone, email or otherwise. This includes personal data you provide when you:
- Schedule an appointment with a lawyer;
- Subscribe to our publications;
- Request product/service support; or
- Give feedback.
- Automated technologies or interactions. As you interact with our website, we may automatically collect technical data about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns. We collect this personal data by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical data about you if you visit other websites employing our cookies.
- Public records
- Other parties you instruct us to contact or whom we contact to further our representation of you
How do we use the information we collect?
We and our service providers may use personal information for the following purposes:
- to provide our services
- to deliver relevant website content
- to communicate with you
- to analyze website usage and analyze use of the Site
- to provide support for our services
- to provide you with offers and promotions about services of Miller Law. You may opt-out of such communications.
- to operate our services, products and systems properly
Contact us via the email address or phone number given on our website if you would like to request a copy, a correction, or deletion of your personal data.
Cookies and third-party services
Miller Law’s third-party services may include:
- Remarketing purposes, which means you will see advertisements related to our services on other websites.
- Bing Ads. Use is subject to the terms in the Microsoft Privacy Statement.
This website may contain links to other sites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites.
Tell us about your situation and how we can help.